Author Topic: Cameron's Crooked Cronies in Court  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Cameron's Crooked Cronies in Court
« on: October 30, 2013, 18:16:22 PM »

CAMERON'S CROOKED CRONIES IN COURT

Whoops I seem to caught the tabloid disease in that headline. That is the sort of thing their "newspapers" would have published. Of course Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson haven't been found guilty yet. I'll mention this in very small print on page 15.

Offline ronzeus

Re: Cameron's Crooked Cronies in Court
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:07:34 AM »
I hope that is just the start,I would love to see Blair charged with of war crimes.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 09:14:55 AM »
Don't know how these people can plead not guilty.   It's  laughable,  of course, they will have the best Lawyers that money can buy.
I also agree about Blair he should have been behind bars years ago.   I see in the press last week that his loathsome wife has been having elocution lessons to loose her Liverpool accent and sound posher, which she thinks will give her more gravitas in her job as a Judge.  Seems a bit late for that now!!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:42:58 AM »
Yesterday Gordon Brown, at a conference in Qatar described himself as an EX politician.
This is despite the fact that he is STILL the MP for Kirkaldy and Cowdenbeath, STILL
receiving his MPs salary and expenses and police protection. He should be in Parliament
representing his constituents,not on a taxpayer funded worldwide sulk. As regards
Mrs Blair a cow will always have a moo. As regards putting them in the dock,the
dock would have to be the size of a stadium.       >:( 

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 14:21:36 PM »
Gordon Brown is as good an M.P. for Kirkcaldy as he was a Prime Minister.   My daughter lived in Kirkcaldy and had a problem,so he got an email on his official website. with all the details and a request for help.  He never answered.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 15:18:26 PM »
The prosecutor in the hacking trial has disclosed that Brooks and Coulson had an affair for six years. Isn't that disgraceful of him? Is there no privacy these days!

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 15:57:29 PM »
No one has been able to explain to me why Murdoch senior, and definitely Murdoch junior, are not in the dock with the rest of them?  Murdoch always liked to say that he was a 'hands on' proprieter when it came to editorials, no reason to believe from his appearances before the various committee why he and the idiot son did not know what was going on.

Yes I know they are now US citizens, but if the boot was on the other foot the UK government would have been handing them over to the US authorities into a leg chains and manacles welcome!!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 19:47:41 PM »
Two years ago I read an article about Labour Peer Baroness Uddin falsely claiming £125,000 for a second property
and refusing to pay it back, saying she could'nt afford to.The journalist disclosed the fact that Uddin still owned the property
and was receiving £700 pm rent from it. I wrote to Cameron at No 10 asking why the property had not been seized and
sold under the proceeds of crime act and the proceeds returned to the public coffers, and also why was she still a baroness.?
I was told it was nothing to do with No 10 and I should write to the Parliamentary Standards Office, which I did and was told
it was nothing to do with them.So I wrote to the journalist who had carried out the investigation and I am STILL waiting for a
reply.As far as I am aware that money has still not been repaid.That's £125,000. !!!
Many years ago when I was a teenager I was waiting in a Magistrates Court, to give evidence in a traffic accident case, and
an elderly confused lady was found guilty of leaving a grocers shop with a bottle of ketchup she had not paid for.
She was sentenced to 10 days in prison.!!       One law for------------------.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf