Author Topic: Mozzie bar  (Read 6846 times)

Offline raygans

Mozzie bar
« on: May 13, 2014, 13:12:24 PM »
Hi everyone,we were wondering if anyone knows who has taken over the mozzie bar as we have heard Helen has gone from there now.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Mozzie bar
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 17:39:57 PM »
Helen & Yaya have technically left, but you still see them around quite often. Mehmet Ali now has the lease. If you don't recognise the name, you'll almost certainly recognise his face, as he has been a regular in the bar for the past couple of years or so at least

Offline raygans

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 18:34:36 PM »
Thank you Liz,we hope the atmosphere there hasn't changed very much we always used to stop off there after an evening out

Offline cheffy

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 23:39:52 PM »
Aww that's a shame we will still give it a go on our way back to Telmessos, I believe Helen lives there too?

Offline raygans

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 08:22:20 AM »
Hi Cheffy,I think you are at telmessos before us,hope you have a great time and look forward to any updates. Yes Helen still lives there so she will be floating around lol

Offline cheffy

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »
Hi  ragens once again we miss each other, we are so looking forward to visiting our little oasis for 14 nights, and we will certainly have a great time, I'll keep a eye out for Hellen  and say hello, one day we'll share a beer in Turkey!

Offline raygans

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 18:15:16 PM »
Hi Cheffy,a little oasis,yes we can understand exactly what you mean. August still seems a long way off and daughter has started counting the sleeps lol.

Offline cheffy

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 21:16:52 PM »
Awww love that your daughter is on countdown,so remember those days,   we on the other hand are having our first full two weeks on holiday on our own for 19 years,  our girls are off on their own holiday with friends,  so we will be behaving like irresponsible parents, almost like second honeymoon lol! We will give you an update when we get back.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 22:34:16 PM »
No falling out of the Guitar Bar at 1am singing songs from Dirty Dancing for you then (not that I have ever done that   ;)) having a second teenage era is part of being away without any kids!!  :)

Offline cheffy

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 23:01:09 PM »
Hi echo girl, where is the guitar bar,  not that you have put any thoughts of falling out of bars singing at 1am,but Mrs cheffy and I are partial to a bit of live music, and even played a couple of tunes my self (very badly although I think I sound marvellous after a few Effes and my voice is to die for lol)
We are getting all excited now only 5 weeks ya!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf