Author Topic: Oakwood management group  (Read 2285 times)

Offline charlste

Oakwood management group
« on: June 16, 2014, 12:44:52 PM »
I can only comment on my own expeirience but i have found Oakwood management group to be utter rubbish.
They do not clean apartments when asked,their maintenance people are incompetent and the boss called "David" couldnt run a bath.
I am sure some people will be happy with him but beware.

Offline julesbob0303

Re: Oakwood management group
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »
I find this comment really interesting as we have our holiday apartment insurance with Intasure, and their local rep is Oakwood in Calis.  We had some problems a couple of years ago, very bad flooding in the January, and were unable to get out to Turkey to sort it out, due to work commitments, lack of flights etc.

Oakwood were absolutely amazing.  They dealt with everything for us, very quickly and efficiently and by the time we were able to get to Turkey at the end of March, our apartment looked brand new, with a full re-paint, new furniture installed (apart from the sofas which we were able to choose ourselves) and all repair work completed (all for the cost of our £150 insurance excess).  We received regular updates and photos to keep us informed of what was happening with the apartment.  David and Serdar were absolute stars, and we continue to keep in regular contact with them.  They have done winter checks on our apartment for the past two winters and keep in touch with us by email, assuring us that all is well.

We also had a problem with our toilet last year which hubby wasn't able to do himself.  We contacted David who came straight out to our place, and, instead of calling in a plumber, he rolled up his sleeves and got stuck in, doing the work himself, for no payment!

I cannot recommend them highly enough.  You have to take people as you find them, and we have nothing but praise for them.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:54:20 AM by julesbob0303 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf