Author Topic: Tunisia Attacks  (Read 3800 times)

Offline patrice

Tunisia Attacks
« on: June 26, 2015, 21:27:05 PM »
Dreadful ,horrific  news terrorist murdered 37 tourist  on Sousse beach at least 5 British among the dead

Where next -  Worrying ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Tunisia Attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 21:53:46 PM »
We stayed at that very hotel for a holiday that started this weekend last year. It is indescribable to be watching film of such carnage in a place we feel we know so well and hard to take in because it was such a friendly, welcoming and relaxing place to be.

Simply awful to target people enjoying a hard earned break. It is obviously to destroy the tourism industry in Tunisia and it probably will.

RIP to all who lost their lives there today :(

Offline patrice

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 22:36:08 PM »
Exactly how I felt when watching the footage beyond belief.We too have holidayed in Sousse.

Heartfelt sympathy to the families of those who lost their lives RIP

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 23:03:20 PM »
The most depressing aspect is that I don't think we can stop the next attack.

R.I.P the dead and deepest condolences to those who are suffering the trauma of this heinous act.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 23:19:39 PM »
I honestly think that we became overseas war weary and (quite rightly) pressured government to bring our troops back home and leave Iraq and Afghanistan to sort out their own problems. But I think this is very different - we are under continual, real threat and we really should get our government and others to go in and flatten ISIS before we have a World civil war.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 23:26:13 PM »
"we really should get our government and others to go in and flatten ISIS before we have a World civil war."

I would agree entirely but do you think it a genuine possibility. I am not so sure.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 23:43:17 PM »
They are more locatable than Taliban etc as they are fighting to increase their territory. They should be easily found on the borders of that push. Fry a few and I bet the brainwashed dreamers in the UK won't be in such a rush to join them at the front.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 23:51:15 PM »
 It beggars belief that major Governments don't know who is funding and organising ISIL.

There appears to be smoking guns in Middle East States, and Turkey in relation to Syria.

Cut the funding possibilities and their means of communication. The West have that ability.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 10:25:43 AM »
There appears to be smoking guns in Middle East States, and Turkey in relation to Syria.

So very true.  Think about this, who were the recipients of the several convoys of weapons MIT sent down south, and why did the polis who stopped them all end up in jail?

JF

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »
The USA makes loud noises about ISIS but it is still best of friends with the Saudis who are main paymasters and sponsors of terrorism in the region. They consolidate this by seeking to demonize Iran - for reasons I think we can guess - which is the principal opposition to Saudi Arabia. RIP those innocent tourists killed as a consequence of Middle Eastern horrors.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:14:12 AM by Colwyn »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf