Author Topic: Did the United Kingdoms' membership of the European Union originate from treason  (Read 4767 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon

Meanwhile,  back at the Lasagne mines, recipes are being amended as we speak. !!          ;)

Wind up Weekend is now upon you all !! By the way, plagiarism is copying, in the written word, a "word for word" discourse , check it out , and Mr. Rex Poulton , I beg your many , many pardons . Alan, you don't want to get on the wrong end of the spurkle when the beautiful Lorraine is on Lasagne cooking duties !!

Offline GordonA

I only asked a frickin'question anyway, what the hell has gone wrong with the " Debating Section" of this here chat Forum anyhoo ??

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
If I wanted to debate the ideas of a box of frogs like Poulton I would have joined UKIP - they've got loads of them.

But don't worry Gordon, I had an email from my local bus company this morning. Apparently I can now get an e-ticket on my phone (well not mine but on one of those expensive ones) and present this to the driver. This means that used bus tickets is now a redundant concept.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

UBT has been exconcepticated.??     And redundenated at the same time.    Won't be best pleased I bet.      :(

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
At least he hasn't been circumscribed.

Offline GordonA

Or circumvented even !! Mayhap these are the reasons behind the " happy" avatar pic ?? T.B.P.H., I am very content in my own big world, boxes of frogs ( how racist of me, ) excepted,......... of course    ;)

Oh, and by the way, both the beautiful Lorraine and I are fully paid-up Members of The United Kingdom Independence Party, so there !! Chew that one over, then we shall just what niggers ( no racist slur intended, let me assure everyone ) jump out of de woodpile !!  :o  : I own a golliwog , by the way   :angel:  ;)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member

UBT has been exconcepticated  :(
I thought he'd be regular like his buses  ;)

Offline GordonA

UBT has been exconcepticated  :(
I thought he'd be regular like his buses   ;)

He is, but he sits & waits, and waits , and waits, then along comes a whole sh*t-load, all at once !!!!

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
I wish you lot would stay on topic, which is I believe treason.  And if I catch any more of these attacks upon my personage, the lot of you are up for the hung, drawn and quartered.

And never forget in the this e-digital age, you can modernise and upgrade but you can never replace pure quality

Now come on you lot..... get that topic out!

Offline Lotty

I'll get you Butler!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf