Author Topic: Recommended hairdresser  (Read 18375 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Recommended hairdresser
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2017, 20:32:52 PM »
Ultimately if you want to go down the "nobody knows" route that is fine, so let's play that through...

One of two things happened.

1. Wendy went and had a whole rake of stuff done, paid 460 lira for it all then later decided it was too much and posted on CBF to pretend she only had a hairdo and none of the other stuff for her 460 lira.

2. She got ripped off for a hairdo and when it went public someone put a list of stuff together to get to the total the 460 lira

But you are right Nick, nobody knows what happened :o

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2017, 20:32:59 PM »
If you read my post full high lights is £38 in Hisaronu and 150tl in Turkan. I will leave you to do the maths.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2017, 20:34:54 PM »
460 for Wendy

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2017, 20:36:25 PM »
Yes but not just a cut and blow dry.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2017, 20:38:29 PM »
Not for much of what was on the "bill"  at all in fairness

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2017, 20:50:23 PM »
I wonder is Nick11 The newly registered member really in the know as to what happened? .  There are posts quoting that Turkan does not charge this much for the treatments Wendy had.  Ladies giving prices they have paid.  Also, Wendy did state what treatments she had.  Then Turkan said she had never been to her place, then next day Turkan produced a bill with treatments Wendy had, even though the day before she could not remember her. 
I know who I believe and I think most on this Forum believe her as a long standing and trusted member.
A mystery Salon in Hisaronu who print their prices cannot be compared to this Salon who do not.
Nick you need to go and read the post on the ex-pat Forum which say this lady does not charge these prices and the members of the ex-pat pay much less.  They are actually suggesting Wendy should have asked the prices first, obviously, to avoid being ripped off.

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2017, 21:03:17 PM »
I am more than happy with people disagreeing with me, that is is the whole point of a discussion forum. But Jacqui I am not a newly registered member and even if I was, my input should surely carry the same weight as anybody else's. if not the whole point of CBF is devalued.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2017, 21:12:44 PM »
The newly registered member....

Totally irrelevant and besides member for 5 years.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2017, 22:00:22 PM »
Sorry, but what does it say under your avatar ... Newly Registered. ??? 
My mistake..

Offline swains

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2017, 22:51:24 PM »
Right this has been played out on Facebook for the last few days, and comments from one person on here also commenting strongly on Facebook as always! She doesn't even go in the shop but comments about everyone and everything.
 There Are people getting involved who have never been into this shop or ever had a haircut here but are happy to have an opion! also I have been into the shop today as I do use this lady for colour and cuts and other beauty regimes, apparently a friend of the lady also went in today and said why didn't she say something before heading back to England and posting it on here and letting others post it on Facebook! Also there is a price list up and always has been in English and Turkish. Please stop accusing unless you know the full story!!! We don't all have to agree but sometimes let's just be grown ups it's a bit like how do we like our gin and tonics presented again not all the same way!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 23:04:07 PM by swains »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf