Author Topic: Calis shop now in Fethiye and MGM  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Calis shop now in Fethiye and MGM
« on: June 16, 2017, 09:03:48 AM »
If ladies remember the dress shop just down from the Meeting Point which had all the lovely dresses on display outside and always in block colours, so one day blue, one day white etc.,  I asked on CBF about this recently as  it had gone from Calis.
Thanks for the information we found the shop opposite the Cinema in Fethiye. (First shop on corner, not second one) The same lovely dresses and tops.  Bought two dresses one 70TL the other 80TL.    The owner said that unfortunately, he had to move from Calis as the landlord had put the rent up (he told us how much, Wow).
Also, just along the road is a huge shop, called MGM Outlet.  Lots of clothes in there and really cheap tops from 25TL.  Dresses from 30TL.   Word of warning, watch the floor as it marble tiles and also there are steps alll around the floor, they have put arrows down, but would be easy to trip if you missed a step.   
Happy shopping.    ;D   ;)

Offline Menthol

Re: Calis shop now in Fethiye and MGM
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 22:04:24 PM »
Ah thanks for that info Jacqui. I like that dress shop so good to know where it is now.

Re the MGM Outlet - my brother bought himself 4 international football shirts from there and they washed so well he went back and bought some for his sons too.

My mother also purchased her Che Guevara khaki beret from there. :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 08:01:59 AM »
Ha Ha Menthol, your Mum is a trend setter.   Must admit, although we are always down at the Marina. I had missed this MGM shop, don't know how, it is so big.  It is now on the list or future visits, along with the shop opposite the Cinema...love his clothing.

Offline Christie

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 16:25:04 PM »
Where are these shops, are they close to the Korean in fethiye or further inland please ?  No idea where the cinema is un fortunately.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 16:59:45 PM »
Hi Christie,
If you know the McDonalds in Fethiye walk straight forward and cross the road towards the car park, keep left and passing the lift to the Cafe Park Teras, take the first turning on your left, walk straight up this lane of shops and you will see MGM on your right, after that direction on the corner and opposite the Cinema is the dress shop, remember it is on the corner as there is another clothes shop next to it.   :)  ;)

Offline Christie

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »
Many thanks, we will try to find it tomorrow.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf