Author Topic: Butterfly disease  (Read 2401 times)

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
Butterfly disease
« on: July 25, 2017, 23:42:32 PM »
April from April showers gift shop calis shared a video on facebook last week of a Turkish child suffering from Butterfly disease (where their skin peels away) it truly is horrific.
They were appealing for help for medicine, I do not know if this is because they can not get it or its too expensive, this child obviously needs help but i do not much about it other than the bits i have manged to translate myself ...which isnt much I know!
Bunyamin Erdemir is the name of the campaigner who made the original post,the video is on his site dated 17th july.
IS there is anyone who can check this story out and give a good translation of the facts .....is it possible we can help if they still need these medicines.
I have made inquiries here in the UK and the products are available over the counter in chemist aprox £15.

Appriciate any news on this topic pleaae.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Butterfly disease
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 04:55:26 AM »

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 07:34:06 AM »
If the family are in the Fethiye area, they should apply to FETAV in the first instance. FETAV are able to check out the full story & to a certain extent means test the family. Once they are comfortable that it's all genuine, the application will be passed to one of the local charities for consideration.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 10:31:55 AM »
Thanks KKOB, I have seen the site, what I was hoping for is more info on this particular child, somethings just grab your heart strings and this has grabed at mine.
Thank you

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf