Author Topic: Hairdresser..Really???  (Read 5458 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Hairdresser..Really???
« on: October 03, 2017, 12:40:02 PM »
 :( I'll let you make up your own mind..Goldfinger Ovacik..And he had the nerve to strop when I said yok to him and showed him a pic how it should be..This is how it turned out. So weeed off I could cry.

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
Re: Hairdresser..Really???
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 15:00:31 PM »
Can't see your picture very clearly to make any comment really. What did you want it to look like? Sorry you are upset by it, we have all been there!  :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 15:02:09 PM »
Nothing beats a 5 minute buzz-over with the clippers set to No.1.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 21:23:48 PM »
The nice lady owner has offered to pick me up and get it straightened up. Which I thought was a great sentiment. Don't know what they can do with it tho, think I'm on a have to have short hair.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 10:13:32 AM »
After speaking with the managers wife,kathy Joan Salman at Goldfinger Ovacik, we arranged for me to go meet with the manager Bayram at 10.30am to sort out yesterday's hair disaster. He was so lovely and tried to straighten it all up, he's done a grand job, but will need it to grow a bit more for it to be put right fully. So I'll be going back in a few weeks. It looks so much better, and I'm really grateful to Goldfinger for responding so quickly to my complaint. Bayram the manager was so apologetic today, he offered me everything from hair conditioning to a free manicure/pedicure. I didn't take him up on his kind offers, I didn't think it would be right to accept and cost them money, I just wanted it to be put right and they have done that. So a big THANK YOU  to GOLDFINGER Ovacik..Customer Service at its finest.

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 10:58:17 AM »
Sorry Bernie, but I have to disagree about 'Customer Service at its finest.'....Getting it right in the first place is 'Customer Service at its finest.'

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 11:36:28 AM »
Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if everyone got everything right all of the time   :P

Sorry to hear about your bad hair day Bernie but fair play to Goldfinger for doing everything they can to remedy the situation, unlike some places that go crazy ape **** if you dare to complain, from restaurants to hairdressers.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 13:03:25 PM »
I disagree Mary..Customer service is about responding to all situations and acting accordingly to the customers satisfaction. They did go the extra mile to correct everything and I'm grateful that I'm not going around like a scarecrow today. So credit where credits due.

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 13:51:03 PM »
I disagree Mary..Customer service is about responding to all situations and acting accordingly to the customers satisfaction. They did go the extra mile to correct everything and I'm grateful that I'm not going around like a scarecrow today. So credit where credits due.
I agree credit where credits due, however, if a salon says it has a hairdresser, surely that means they can cut and style hair? Would you expect to show the stylist a picture of what you want and have it ignored? I wouldn't.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 17:02:48 PM »
No but the sign of a good business that values it's customers is how they handle things when things go wrong. That's when the proof of how valuable you are as a customer comes into play. Bums on seats and multiple people saying how good you are is only half the story. If summat goes tits up its then you find out just how good a business they are running. And goldfinger ovacik,proved to me they do value their customers. I don't know her,she doesn't know me,she doesn't know I live up the road,she thought I was a holidaymaker they would never set eyes on again. Yet she pulled out all the stops to put what was wrong right and offer me free treatments as compensation. I think they deserve their good reputation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf