Author Topic: Just received this  (Read 2107 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Just received this
« on: April 03, 2020, 17:41:20 PM »
Hi Everybody,

I hope you’re all well. As you know nowadays lots of people are coming to Fethiye, Marmaris and Bodrum from big cities after Minister of Health’s declaration about Coronavirus number of cases by cities. A social media campaign will start this evening at 8pm to push the Governor of Muğla to close the borders. We would be grateful if you could also share and spread this to everybody you know. Borders should be closed, there are not enough hospitals, doctors for that much people who normally don’t live in Fethiye and other cities of Muğla. Thanks in advance 🙏

Full text is below: hashtag #muglasınırlarıkapatılsın means ‘close borders of Muğla’. Plase copy and share the text below to support.

#muglasınırlarıkapatılsın
@tcmuglavaliligi, #koronavirüs nedeniyle şehrimize akın akın gelen göçü durdurmalı, hastalığın ilimize yayılmasını önlemelidir.
 @suleymansoylu @tcmuglavaliligi @muglabsb. @fethiyebelediyesi @bodrumbelediyesi @marmarisbelediyesi

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Just received this
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 18:45:07 PM »
Yes Bernie I have seen photos of cars in long stationary queues waiting to enter Bodrum. This needs to be addressed immediately or we are looking at a catastrophic disaster for Turkey.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf