Author Topic: ladies cloths shopping  (Read 3997 times)

Offline kevinc250

• Newly Registered
ladies cloths shopping
« on: September 05, 2020, 17:14:03 PM »
hi everyone, me again : :), amanda my better half is wondering what the shopping for ladies cloths is like in calis/fethiye, apart from the markets are there any good places to go to, our plan would be to go with empty suitcases and buy what we need over there rather than spend a fortune at next or matalan etc beforehand.
also any good hairdressers in calis? amanda had a bad experience in hisonaru that left her scalp burnt from the bleach and hair really dry that she's not so keen to have her hair done over in turkey.
we are looking to be over in mid october at the moment

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: ladies cloths shopping
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 19:56:25 PM »
When you say ladies cloths, I take it you mean tea towels, flannels, dish cloths, towels etc ?  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 20:18:44 PM »
Just be aware that the clothes here seem tiny compared to good ole uk Matalan etc sizes!
I don’t think the clothes here for woman are that much cheaper then uk to be honest, espec when Matalan has its summer sale on...
Aytem at the Wella salon in Gunlakbasi is brilliant Iv had my hair coloured there before and she uses good products...
She is also a lovely woman and speaks good English, hair, pedicure etc prices are noticeably cheaper then the uk

Offline sadler

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 20:45:50 PM »
When you say ladies cloths, I take it you mean tea towels, flannels, dish cloths, towels etc ?   :)

Oooohhhhh! Nooooooo!

Offline jan deli

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 23:01:36 PM »
your partner should have a patch test done for any new customer using unfamiliar hair dyes.

I haven’t seen any upmarket ladies clothes shops in Calis it’s not that type of resort, although there is a shopping centre in Fethiye.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 09:16:32 AM »
There are some very trendy shops in umbrella street and the one next to it in Fethiye

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 12:06:54 PM »
It’s okay for shorts, tops, floaty beach dresses and holiday wear but wouldn’t rely on it for going out clothes and don’t think they are that much cheaper than home. Shoes, now that’s a different matter.

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 16:36:44 PM »
Lovely clothes in the shops called Koton and Mavi, they are top quality at very good prices  !!  both shops are in the umbrella street in fethiye.

Offline lissa

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 18:08:36 PM »
Koton and Mavi also in Erasta, plus some other clothes shops. Lots of other individual shops opening, worth a walk around Fethiye.

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 13:56:57 PM »
I’ve not been to Calis for a few years, is the ladies clothes shop still open on Main Street, where they change the colour of their display every day?
I’ve had some lovely dresses from there 😊

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf