Author Topic: Off Red list today?  (Read 6742 times)

Offline hornedfrog

Re: Off Red list today?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2021, 06:16:11 AM »
Does the atm warn you about the fees before you get the cash?
Yes, I think they are all required to tell you the charge; however, I found some will only tell you percentage (4.99% or 5.99%) while others tell you both percentage rate and the monetary amount, which is better because you're not trying to calculate the cost and then (like me) also trying to convert that cost into GBP (yes, I know, silly when it is 5 or 6 per 100 of either currency).

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Re: Off Red list today?
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2021, 12:29:22 PM »
Returned from Calis on Monday evening after a brilliant 12 days, sadly on arriving in Dalaman we were met with chaos due to the information about UK locater forms that people had received from Airlines so here is a brief explanation of what you need

1, Make sure you have access to all 4 pages of your UK locater formas you will need to show all pages, whether on your phone or printed off, if you are relying on your phone make sure you can access them without the need for WIFI as its pretty much useless in Dalaman, Iphone users can file them into Books as they can be retrieved from your Library whilst offline, printed out is the best solution Mehmet Burak Turan in Turkcell shop next to Meri Bar can assist you with printing Thank you Mehmet.

2, make sure you have your vaccination status clearly to hand as these are also asked for, make sure they are printed off so staff at check in can read them, DO NOT RELY ON NHS APP to show them as many where finding out back to WIFI issues in Dalalman.

we saw two groups turned away from check in due to the fact that they only had the QR code page for their UK PLF you need all 4 pages   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf