Author Topic: Chilcot - will the wait (and not to mention cost) be worth it ?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Chilcot - will the wait (and not to mention cost) be worth it ?
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 11:45:08 AM »
Listened to the Blair interview with John Humphrys on this morning's Today programme on Radio 4.  For someone who is usually an accomplished performer on TV/Radio/Platform he was awful this morning.  Humphrys faced him up with the major points and unsurprisingly on most he did not answer or failed to present a reasonable response.  Got to say that he was always on to a hiding for nothing, so I was surprised that he has come out so early with his response, not sure he has done himself any good with either the timing of this interview or his response.  Time will tell with the king of the snake oil salesman, but lets not forget that huge numbers of people supported the war on Iraq ... and they are keeping a very low profile.

Having said that Ann Clwyd believes that it was the right thing to do, not sure where she has been since the war ended, but she seems to think that all that has gone on since the end of the war was a price worth paying to get rid of Madman Hussien.  And I see that Claire Short popped up on the TV yesterday to give her side of events.  That woman has more front than Blackpool given her (temporary) backing for Blairs war!

Anyone heard from Gorgeous George Galloway ?  I'm sure he has something to say....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf