Author Topic: Eyna  (Read 2627 times)

Offline MDavies

Eyna
« on: October 12, 2007, 16:20:23 PM »
Well today me and a friend went for something to eat, we fancied a change from the normal burger 24 or another one of those kebabs. We decided to go for a chinese. We walked past a couple of set menus and thought of trying the Eyna (which now we wish we hadnt)
I ordered sweet and sour chicken, my friend ordered crispy chicken, non of which comes with rice (even for 13ytl each). we waited the average waiting time which wasnt too long, but when the food came we were not impressed at all. The size of the meal was what you would expect for a starter, the rice was cold and very dry. When we had finished the food we sat and waited for them to collect the plates, after 15mins we decided we would time it (sad i know, but this really took the micky) in total it took atleast 25mins for them to take the plate. the only reason they took the plate was cause we got so fed up we moved them ourselves onto another table. Within this time 2 people had sat down waited to be served and then got up because they took to long to come and take an order.
Dont get us wrong, the chicken was really nice but the ammount wasnt good enough for 13ytl.
If you decide to go, check your bill because they tried to charge me 15.50 for my meal/snack.
if you know anywhere with better chinese food in calis will you let us know, also has anyone else had any bad experiences with the Eyna?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf