Author Topic: new member re born  (Read 1311 times)

Offline alanda

new member re born
« on: March 31, 2008, 22:30:02 PM »
just a quick hello to everyone:D bought our apartment just over 18 months ago in Calis near the new hospital. we have been a member before but have not been on for some time as been having problems and forgot my pass word,but i have been keeping up with everything reading the threads. introductions are myself Alanda, Antony (hubby) and kathryn and charlotte the kids. tribal leader if you are out there i am comming over on 18th April do you need the tuna pasta bake :). looking forward to making more friends this year.
Alanda

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
new member re born
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 00:13:20 AM »
Welcome back to the best forum on Calis!

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
new member re born
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »
Hi you two welcome back....we were only thinking about you last week and  wondering what had happened to you. Hope all your problems are behind you now. We are ok for the bake ....we picked a load up at Xmas but thanks anyway. Give us a bell when you are here and we will try and meet up. :) 8)

Offline Russell

new member re born
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:27:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by alanda

just a quick hello to everyone:D bought our apartment just over 18 months ago in Calis near the new hospital. we have been a member before but have not been on for some time as been having problems and forgot my pass word,but i have been keeping up with everything reading the threads. introductions are myself Alanda, Antony (hubby) and kathryn and charlotte the kids. tribal leader if you are out there i am comming over on 18th April do you need the tuna pasta bake :). looking forward to making more friends this year.
Alanda

Offline Russell

new member re born
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 08:32:23 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by alanda

Alanda

Hi Alanda

Have sent u an email to your msm address via Antony, look forward to hearing from you.

Love Sue
xx

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
new member re born
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »
heppy return to the cbcf alanda and famliy congrats on your new place in the sun :))

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf