Author Topic: WHELCHAIR RENTAL  (Read 1596 times)

Offline smoggie

WHELCHAIR RENTAL
« on: April 14, 2008, 18:52:15 PM »
Hello,Im new to this site,but could anyone tell me if it is possible to hire an electric wheelchair/scooter in the Calis Beach area.
My elderly Father is contemplating taking his own,but if it can be hired it would be a lot less hassle.Many Thanks for your replies (in advance)

Offline cathy h

WHELCHAIR RENTAL
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 19:08:46 PM »
I'm not sure if they have electric wheelchairs for rent, but I believe the 'medical equipment' shop on the back road in Fethiye (Carsi Caddesi, the same road as HSBC) rents wheelchairs. The other place to try is at the back of the hospital/ law courts near Calis. Good luck.

Offline Mark4Karen

WHELCHAIR RENTAL
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 14:41:14 PM »
Hi, we recently had a rental guest out that asked the same, my turkish staff spent a long time going around and trying to find something. We went to all the places suggested and more. Eventually we found someone that bought one from the UK....they are free to bring out so l am told ?...but we rented it off him. lts one of the smaller ones but will get you along the promenade no problems. We paid £5 a day for it or £35 for the week and it was fine. Let me know if l can help further.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf