Author Topic: Why Calis Beach?  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Linda1953

Why Calis Beach?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 21:29:59 PM »
oh sandgrounder - I got lost in that photo - fantastic!

okay Roy, I can see its not easy being green then - you have to hit the bottle lol!

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
Why Calis Beach?
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 23:09:59 PM »
Sorry Roy, must have been having a blonde moment!

Offline Linda1953

Why Calis Beach?
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2004, 18:42:19 PM »
Good job I'm not blonde lol!

Offline calýs_15

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2004, 09:36:37 AM »
if u want to understand y calis; first visit the other places they offered u and then cum to Calis and stay a few days u will understand.
Afew tips from me:
1-Marmaris is very nice BUT the sea is very cold and is becoming a big city.
2-Antalya is very nice BUT itis really very hot and wet and it s already a big city.If u want to be an air condition fan that would be the right choice.
3-There is only 1 Blue Lagoon in the world and it s 10 min.to Calis.
  U have seen the pic above ;the wiev;u may keep watching that wiev for an hour in the evening having your drink for a really reasonable price or maybe u just sit on the sand(free)

Offline sammyjorush

Why Calis Beach?
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2004, 14:47:18 PM »
I understand y Calis:D.....its so peaceful there is beauty all arround....if you want busy there is busy, if you want quiet you can do quiet ...whatever your mood you can find the atmosphere to match it...I love Calis[:X] and plan to move ther next year with my young children....I dont feel vunerable or intimidated with the language barrier....I will find my new life an adventure and challenge....I know quite alot of locals who I consider great friends and I am looking forward to learning the new cultures and finding many more new friends along the way........x :)

Offline Linda1953

Why Calis Beach?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2004, 19:16:43 PM »
Hi Calys, yes I can see Calis is a beautiful place to be but I'm thinking in terms of living permanently in Turkey and I like the city bit! I didn't know it would be so hot in Antalya I have only been when it has been cool but thanks for your advice - it is something to be considered and a good idea about my visit too!

Linda

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf