Author Topic: Need a bank account  (Read 4879 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Need a bank account
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 16:52:33 PM »
She was in there today

Offline efes lover

Need a bank account
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 18:39:56 PM »
thanks for the quick reply. You wouldnt happen to have her e-mail would you?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Need a bank account
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 18:41:57 PM »
no sorry mate

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Need a bank account
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 00:12:42 AM »
Looks like Finans are following Garanti's lead. From the description it sounds as if their "out of town" branch should be fairly close.
Ken :D

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Need a bank account
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:59 AM »
I would suggest you go to TEB bank.Ask to speak to cagri,pronounced and answers to charlie.He will act as your account manager as in the UK.His desk is upstairs.They also have a branch out of fethiye on the road going out to the otogar.This is the branch where Efsun is the account manager,they both speak perfect english.You can instruct them by mob,txt or email, all available!They will give you the best interest.I have found by a process of elimination and painful experience as mentioned in other posts.I cannot recomend either Garanti ot Financebank.Poor personal service,thay serve locals before you no matter how long you have been waiting,you wont get best rates,and english speakers are limited in both these banks.Could say more but might get sued

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Need a bank account
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 08:11:34 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

I would suggest you go to TEB bank.Ask to speak to cagri,pronounced and answers to charlie.He will act as your account manager as in the UK.His desk is upstairs.They also have a branch out of fethiye on the road going out to the otogar.This is the branch where Efsun is the account manager,they both speak perfect english.You can instruct them by mob,txt or email, all available!They will give you the best interest.I have found by a process of elimination and painful experience as mentioned in other posts.I cannot recomend either Garanti ot Financebank.Poor personal service,thay serve locals before you no matter how long you have been waiting,you wont get best rates,and english speakers are limited in both these banks.Could say more but might get sued

I have an account with Finansbank, and i have never had any sort of trouble with being attended to, have you upset them in any way. Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf