Author Topic: Gas conversion cars,nightmare  (Read 1382 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Gas conversion cars,nightmare
« on: May 15, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »
To every one with a gas conversion on their car/jeep etc.Its taken me four visits over two weeks to get to the front of the queue for a test.Every day now the tester man is arriving late 09.30 as average, then maybe testing till 10.30 then stopping,sometimes he starts again sometimes not.If he does not intend to start again a gopher comes around with a piece of paper and writes a list so those on the list should be first on next test day.Not a chance!! retests always go straight to the front.No more than fifty tests in a day,so ten retests do not give you a chance as he always favours locals over yabanci!!!!!!The rules have changed again so lots of failures on tank ages.Mine was only two years old.He decided it was two big,failed and have to get a new one.he passed it last year as OK.Gas fillers he is deciding they are too close to exhausts.Get it changed etc etc. So if you want to get it MOT,d,and they are failing a high percentage for small probs,such as light alignment etc beware!!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf