Author Topic: Do no wrong! MOVED  (Read 2601 times)

Offline karen and pauline

Do no wrong! MOVED
« on: October 23, 2009, 16:20:36 PM »
Sorry I will probably get in to real trouble for this and I don't usually comment much as I just like to read up on all that goes off and keep informed but...

Blummin heck Scunner - can Crabbit do no wrong!!!  Please don't berate Snow(whoever it was) for commenting on something quite right.

His comment was age old and should be forgotten now - give it a rest for goodness sake!  Let people comment on the Nil bar in peace or just on Angels birthday and leave the bitterness out of it!

Sorry but I am fed up too and no matter how nice Crabbit might be in "real" life or how much work or support he does for the forum he is sometimes a miserable bugger and does sometimes get away with murder!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 17:26:17 PM »
Why is this in "Bar and Restaurant Reviews"?

I locked the topic, what more would you like me to do, take him to court?

Offline Janice1971

Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 17:37:21 PM »
Pull him up on things occasionally like you do the rest of us when we put a foot out of line.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 17:39:44 PM »
Ah, the grim reaper returns

I do, because it isn't always on here it doesn't mean you know better Janice.

Offline Janice1971

Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 17:44:00 PM »
What is your problem with me, I made a comment against the grain again so you get spiteful, what they are saying is true, you just dont see it like the rest of us.  Would really appreciate it if in future you could make a comment without attacking me personally, its just so uncalled for!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 17:56:48 PM »
Janice, let me explain my problem with you, just so we are all clear I am not sniping at you for the sake of it or because of some other trumped up reason to do with who your friends may or not be.

Take a look at every topic where someone has a moan about something on CBF and note who magically pops up first on each and every of these occasions to add further criticism and fuel flames. The forum makes this easy to do - just click on your profile then locate the link "Find all non archived posts by Janice1971".

You really don't like it here and can't find a single positive thing to say and THAT is why I have a problem with you. If you don't like the way it is run, you know the rest...

Offline Janice1971

Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 18:09:49 PM »
So you are saying that every post that I have ever made is negative, no I dont think so, drop the friends thing, I mentioned it once and it doesnt need to be dragged up again.  I dont go out of my way to say negative things, when something pops up on your forum that I feel strongly about I mention it, isnt that what a forum is all about, difference of opinion, however, as I have mentioned before and it is still not getting through to you, some people can say what they like and other people get singled out.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 18:17:39 PM »
If you listen to what you are being told (hard I know) I explained that there is nobody getting away with saying "what they like". You can try and pin that every time you come on here and I'll keep explaining that nobody has a free hand here. You don't like him, I'm fairly sure he's no fan of yours - deal with it because THAT is what forums are about. Over 6000 members on CBF, not a couple of dozen chums playing at it - to expect everyone to like everyone and find each post acceptable/unacceptable is a little far fetched.

You think you speak for everyone, trust me you don't. There is no need for a crusader to jump to the cause of everyone who has a negative point to make. We'll take note of those thanks. Stop the eternal moaning about CBF and use it and enjoy it like other people do.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 20:25:34 PM »
Hello everybody, nice day isn`t it.  

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Do no wrong! MOVED
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 20:26:26 PM »
Karen & Pauline

That's two "rants" in just 27 posts, don't feel you need to put yourself through it. {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}27509

Since you seem to find CBF so bad, try running your own and see how easy it is to please everybody. I've responded to the age old lazy criticism again for the umpteenth time and this is now addressed and locked.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf