Author Topic: Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!  (Read 5158 times)

Offline cheers

Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 17:51:06 PM »
Just thought I'd get it in about us before somebody else did!!

Offline hillside

Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 22:14:10 PM »
Well due to the demise of Goldtrail I have managed to get my money back from the agent for my cr*p Onur flight which was changed to the middle of the night after they'd taken my money. I now have a great daytime flight, from a more convenient airport with Tompson. Every cloud..............

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 22:27:34 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hillside

Well due to the demise of Goldtrail I have managed to get my money back from the agent for my cr*p Onur flight which was changed to the middle of the night after they'd taken my money. I now have a great daytime flight, from a more convenient airport with Tompson. Every cloud..............

RESULT!!!:D

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 15:11:28 PM »
I had a really good experience with Aegean today. Last night I was frantic as I found that my wife was 'Mr' on the ticket. I spoke to one of the Aegean staff today expecting to pay for new ticket etc and they sorted it out in minutes with no charges. Big relief as I fly tonight.

Offline grahamturner09

Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 18:41:37 PM »
I wont really complain about the prices and seats as others have said cheep and cheerful but I agree with the time changing it has happened to me twice you pay for a good flight time and by the time it gets to holiday time it has changed to ridiculous times I had lunch time flights out and back this year but are now 2125 out 0600 return

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 12:05:21 PM »
Totally agree - we were moved from a midday Saturday flight to  a middle of the night Friday night. We checked at the airport yesterday and our original flight is still flying today!

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
Aegean Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »
Had to update my post of 14 July on this subject where I thought I might be tempting fate with the post.
I certainly was.
Our outward flight from Glasgow on 11 September was delayed for ten hours hours and the return flight from Dalaman on 25 September delayed for one and a half hours.
However,the upside is that Aegean Flights/Onur Air did get us to and from a great holiday,a meal voucher was provided at Glasgow,the cabin staff on both flights were excellent,leg room was adequate,the aircraft were clean and looked in good order and our fellow travellers were (as far as I could see)a sober and stoic group.
I am committed to two return flights for 2011 but even if I was not I would still take a chance with Onur Air as a carrier at their present price level.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf