Author Topic: Broken cold chain  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Libra

Broken cold chain
« on: July 15, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »
Yesterday I and my wife were in Migros Fethiye ( the main shop ).  It was about 4.30 - 5 pm . We saw the freezer did not work ; checked some pizzas , they were very soft.

We warned the shop workers and I wrote a complaint to Migros head office complaining , they should have warning systems for such cases. They cannot rely on manual checking only.

So , be warned buying frozen food. They might well continue selling the same food.

Offline corbindallas

Broken cold chain
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:20:09 AM »
I popped in to Migros on  Monday and noticed thier freezer was not working properly then, I just thought they were cleaning it,  clearly it is a bigger issue if they are still trying to sell stuff that is not properly frozen.I also note that they charge more on most items than Kipa does, only a small difference but still more expensive and they have a lot less deals, you would think they would have got more competative, shame as there are some really nice staff there but I am going to stick with Kipa!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Broken cold chain
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 18:04:04 PM »
we were in the shop on wednesday, and the food was stacked out of the freezer on lower prices,there had been power cuts in fethiye

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf