Author Topic: Karma  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Can recommend Karma which is an outlet shop. It's on the canal road in Fethiye on the opposite side to the market and walking away from the town.  It has real brands not fake clothing.  Mango, Hilfiger,Top Shop, Next etc., I got two Mango tops for 9.50 lira each.  They had some lovely evening tops by Mango with sequin fronts. I am regretting not buying one now as they were only 25 Lira.  One good thing was I was left to browse no one followed me about ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:39:20 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Julesp

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:42:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Can recommend Karma which is an outlet shop. It's on the canal road in Fethiye on the opposite side to the market and walking away from the town.  It has real brands not fake clothing.  Mango, Hilfiger,Top Shop, Next etc., I got two Mango tops for 9.50 lira each.  They had some lovely evening tops by Mango with sequin fronts. I am regretting not buying one now as they were only 25 Lira.  One good thing was I was left to browse no one followed me about ;)

Im going that way later Been meaning to have a look in for a while now May have a quick peek

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf