Author Topic: antalya airport bus 201  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Rach22

antalya airport bus 201
« on: October 10, 2011, 13:55:41 PM »
I have used this bus in the past but only during the day.  It's a fantastic service, only 1.75ytl into the airport, stopping initially at the domestic terminal then the international terminal.  However, much as I know all this, I do not know if the bus operates in the evening.  Has anyone else used this service or, apart from taxi's how can you get to Antalya Airport from the otogar? I am travelling beginning of November.  Many thanks.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
antalya airport bus 201
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 16:47:48 PM »
I caught the last bus from the otogar in March & seem to remember it leaving around 22:30. I know I got a bus from Fethiye about 6pm & had a short wait. Any help?

Offline Rach22

antalya airport bus 201
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 17:07:23 PM »
Thanks for that. I'm taking the 14.00 bus from Fethiye, just to be on the safe side.  My flight doesn't leave until 23.35 so I can leave my luggage at the Otogar in Antalya and go for something to eat then catch the 201 to the airport.  I cannot understand why this bus is not promoted other than the taxi drivers, could be miffed BUT even at the Otogar, they don't tell you about this service.

Offline Carolyn1957

antalya airport bus 201
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 17:31:32 PM »
You just need to allow yourself plenty of time if you are catching the bus from the Otogar. We caught it once when fortunately we had plenty of time to spare. Just as well because as I recall it goes all the way through the centre and takes around an hour to get there.

Also, when we caught it we had to get off at the Domestic Terminal. No big deal as it joins onto the International Terminal (unlike dear old Dalaman of course).

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
antalya airport bus 201
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 21:24:32 PM »
There are actually 2 international terminals, one as Carolyn says close to the domestic terminal, the other is some distance away, but the airport bus does go to that one. I got caught out the last time I went to Antalya & it cost 10tl in a taxi to go back to roughly where I'd been 10 mins earlier

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf