Author Topic: Airport Transfers  (Read 6398 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Airport Transfers
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
Mine has been United Blue everytime. And to simplify matters it has been desk 25 everytime at Dalaman.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:50:44 AM by kenkay »

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Airport Transfers
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 16:12:48 PM »
Yes, just remembered that too now you mention that KK.
:D

Offline julesbob0303

Airport Transfers
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 22:36:42 PM »
Mine says to go to desk 21/22.  Weird!   :o

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Airport Transfers
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »
Desk 21/22 is the 1st desk you come to on the right hand side after exiting the airport & going down the slope into the coach park area. All the transfer companies have their own desks which are signed, very simple & easy to find.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Airport Transfers
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 17:12:57 PM »
We use A2b all the time now Julie our private transfer company were excellent but as I often go on my own and then hubby joins me it was just too much to pay out. A2b are great their desk is simple to find and they have your name and desination on their clipboard so are expecting you :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Airport Transfers
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 17:14:18 PM »
We use Fethiye Airport Transfers again for Brenda's recent visit.

Service was as we have always found - immaculate  :)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2012, 17:43:43 PM »
we used A2B for the first time this May, they do tell you that you could wait up to one hour as other flights may be due, we thought no we wont wait that long  :), but we had to wait 50 minutes for others on another flight due in, although at the time it seemed a pain to be hanging around we soon forgot about it when we arrived safely at apartment and realised we had saved £50 by using them. the driver drove very carefull and on our return we were collected just under 3 hours before our flight was due and went straight to the airport.

the wait has not put us off as we will be using them again september..

Offline jamesfly

• Newly Registered
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2012, 09:57:11 AM »
we used A2B for at the first try this May, they do tell you that you could delay up to one time as other routes may be due, we believed no we probably won't delay a long time .

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2012, 13:34:15 PM »
It all depends on which other flights the driver is waiting for. When I used them this month I had a two hour delay from Gatwick and was a little worried about what would happen regarding my transfer, it was all good, we waited for three other passengers from the same flight and two other people from a different flight all in all about thirty minutes well worth it for the money I save on private transfers.
They also totally looked after me on the return transfer (I was stll a bit of a mess as I was leaving Turkey 6 hours after the earthquake) the lovely driver stopped at a little market and bought me a cold bottle of water without me asking (maybe he sensed I would need it to swallow  my valium down  ha  ;)but would accept no money.
When I emailed A2b to thank them for the lovely service they also said they would have come and got me sooner had I wanted to leave not sure where I would have gone to! but honestly my own personal opinion they are fantastic and at around £11 return what a fab price  :)  :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Airport Transfers
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2012, 14:20:09 PM »
They are excellent. My son was singing their praises the other day, again they  stopped for water at no charge.
On return a little early to Gatwick,  he got on a train, and then got asked to get off at the next stop because the ticket wasn't for that particular train time.
He got off and onto the next one which was busier.

He couldn't help but compare the attitude of the 2 personnel and wasn't impressed at the welcome back to England mentality.

We've used them ourselves loads of times, and for guests too. Always reliable and on time.

We did have Michael Schumacher on one occasion, but did tell them in their follow up questionnaire.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf