Author Topic: Jazibe Restaurant.  (Read 2766 times)

Offline ovacik2

Jazibe Restaurant.
« on: September 01, 2012, 13:57:07 PM »
Must be a year now since Jazibe openend its doors. It has a very good following on Tripadvisor over 170 reviews. Has anyone been? Any thoughts to pass on?

In our opinion! The Sunday Kahvalti / Brunch is rather different in a Turkish way with different items being brought to the table. Make sure Mum is in attendance her food and specialities are good. In the evening the Meze Mix is also very pleasingly different in a Turkish way too, 25t serves two. the mains are a mix of Turkish and Mediterranean. Prices to suit most. understand pick up/take home service too. Ismail and his business partner make you feel very welcome.   :) 8)

http://jazibe.com/location--contact-details.html
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 16:17:51 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Jazibe Restaurant.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 17:06:35 PM »
Doğan and I have been and had a lovely Kahvaltı one Sunday late morning. Lots of home made bits and bobs and I wished (as usual) that I had brought the camera as a description doesn't really do it justice.

Their menu for the evening is small and tempting which is as a good restaurant should be and I am looking forward to eating there one night when the season finishes.

Lovely setting too with nice decor and işmail is a friendly host.

I thought I had already done a review for Jazibe but can't seem to find it so maybe I didn't. I often recommend Jazibe to people I meet.

PS - it's No2 on TA with 32 reviews mostly 5 star out of 170 restaurants in the Fethiye area

Offline Bunny

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:04:43 AM »
I have also been to Jazibe for breakfast and must say it is excellent and plentyful. The food just keeps on coming and there was someone playing a balakaya (think thats how its spelt) quietly. Really nice place and friendly.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf