Author Topic: new member  (Read 1967 times)

Offline andypandy

« on: May 14, 2005, 22:37:36 PM »
hi everyone great site i am a new member and not very computer literate so be patient and bare with me.  just thinking about buying my place in the sun and all the mails i have read on here make me even keener.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 23:04:28 PM »
hi andypandy,and welcome to the forum, don`t worry about not being computer literate a few of us in the same boat.don`t think about buying go and do it .we bought last year and don`t regret it, even after all the worry. :)

Offline andypandy

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 23:27:14 PM »
thanks puma  i know we are doing the right thing just need a bit of a push thats all   ps; thanks for the welcome

Offline lindi

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 00:51:34 AM »
Hi andypandy

Welcome to the forum.  We spent a lot of time thinking about it - it's a big decision after all.  We eventually bought last September and it's one of the best decisions we've ever made.  Good luck and I'm sure if you go for it you won't regret it.

Best wishes

lindi :)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 06:31:56 AM »
Hi Andypandy, welcome to the foruum. Thinking about buying a place in the sun is all part of the process and when all is done and you can spend time in your own place, you will not look back!. Good luck in finding somewhere really nice.
Pete

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 09:04:42 AM »
hi andy, dont worry about being computer literate ia am just about literate.

welcome to the forum,like you i was just thinking about it but i was thinking for about 5 years before i made a move and  prices doubled.it is a big step but a lot of us have all been there.
go on make the move for a place in the sun and i am sure you will never look back..
you have always got the members on here to call for help with all your questions ...

good luck in the future all the best brumm
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 09:06:44 AM by brummyboy »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 09:55:47 AM »
Hi Andy
Welcome to the forum.
Stop thinking and do it! You won't regret it.
Anne

Offline lolly

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 09:59:37 AM »
Hi Andypandy, welcome to the forum.I'm sure you will get all the help you need with your big decision but I would say GO FOR IT you're only here once!
I'm sure you won't regret it.

Lolly x

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 10:03:16 AM »
Strike while the iron is hot Sir,  all the help you want is here.

All the best
Steve B

Offline McGroogle

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 10:03:54 AM »
Welcome Andypandy.

Well just about every question you may have in your head can be answered on this forum. Just use the search button at the top of the page to type in your subject or follow the headings on the front page and everything will become clear. Be prepared to put a copule or three days to one side to do it though, beacuse there's loads of information. If you can't find what you are looking for post your questions on the forum - easy peasy.

Lots of us have bought property in Calis using this forum - you won't be disappointed.

Also e-mail people to get their views and do what I did get phone numbers off them by e-mail and speak to them about their experiences - you will be surprised how easy it is. But if you are going to buy - one bit of advice - prices are going up rapidly - do do it as soon as you can.

Good Luck.

McGroogle

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf