Author Topic: ING Bank Sinking Fast!!!!!  (Read 1995 times)

Offline corbindallas

ING Bank Sinking Fast!!!!!
« on: March 04, 2013, 08:54:27 AM »
Anyone else have issues with ING bank, on 15 January I noticed a payment had been made to AXA sigorta from my ING account, I duly went into the bank same day and asked what this payment was for and was told it was for a DASK policy, I pointed out that I have never had a policy with AXA sigorta for a dask let alone any other insurance (so how the hell did they get my details??) and did not want, authorise or need it as I have a policy with another insurance firm and asked for a refund of the money, no problem they will arrange this the lady I spoke to was the infamous Sinem (the lady who took over from Alper at Fortis). A week later nothing so I send a e mail another week nothing so another e mail still nothing so another visit, Zuhal inform me they are waiting for the company to refund, another 2 weeks still nothing so another e mail, never get a answer on the phone to them thus e mail route, no response, so I raise a complaint on the head office online service, now a month and a half plus past still nothing, I phone head office and confirm they have the complaint but have not heard anything for a fortnight and am told they will respond when they have any news, great service that? The key point is that this is now the second time money has been taken from my account for insurance that I did not want or need last time it was a renewal apparently for 3 times the original policy and without notice. ING used to be a catch for ex pats with their Orange account but their customer service is now non exsistent and interest rates are not competative anymore compared to other banks.  :( >:(

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: ING Bank Sinking Fast!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:01:11 AM »
I would close my account asap.

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:50:45 AM »
Exactly what I will be doing once refund is made, spoke to Sinem today and twice she hung up on me, telling me to send a e mail instead.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 10:13:17 AM »
That is disgusting treatment and service. I recommend moving all but a few lira out of your account immediately.

Plus if it is their mistake why are you having to wait for the company to refund it. How effing rude!!!

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 12:33:41 PM »
The sad thing is they really do not care, you can't escalate it as there seems no system in place which is monitored and controlled for such, used to want people to stay loyal now they seem to want to drive people away?

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 13:06:38 PM »
I agree customer service has gone out the window.
 We miss upstairs and Angel.
   I wish you good luck.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf