Author Topic: Easyjet email re online check in  (Read 12689 times)

Offline angela

Re: Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 15:41:18 PM »
well I agree Jaqui really, I love my clothes and shoes, and having the choice when I am on holiday, but if I have to have the choice of hand baggage and more holidays  over paying for baggage and less holidays I'll settle for the holidays. I do appreciate arriving at the airport the other end and not having to wait at baggage reclaim, but I do get a bit tired of...... shall it be the black skirt or the black skirt tonight!!

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 15:52:44 PM »
Travelling with hand baggage only is great but you still have to wait for the other travellers to reclaim their baggage (and smoke their obligatory 3 'recovery' fags) before your transfer coach departs !!!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 19:56:50 PM »
Or you can book a private transfer, they are going really cheap at the moment with Pegasus.

Offline grahamturner09

Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 20:09:24 PM »
We have clothes there. I can travel with just hand luggage but the Mrs still insists on different outfits and shoes for every evening so I think hand luggage only will never happen

Offline Lotty

Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 20:23:19 PM »
I tried leaving lots of clothes, I even took photos of everything I'd left, made no difference though because us women do that shopping thing and Invariably find something stunning. Then there's that  'just in case' thing and so we always seem to end up taking even more stuff! - (I find!)

Offline marina

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 20:46:57 PM »
I find that too Lotty, though it ain't just me  : :)

Every time we pack to go away I have to remind my OH exactly how many days/nights we're away for and then tell him to count how many shirts he's packed!  I don't know how people manage with just hand luggage, even with the more generous allowance of 10Kg with some of the airlines! 

We just couldn't do it  :o

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2013, 22:35:30 PM »
I find packing very easy.  We get a 20 kilos allowance each, so it's 30 kilos for me and 10 kilos for Phil, which I think is very fair as he has clothes in our wardrobe in Calis.  I also have clothes, but my take on things is... I don't want to wear the same things every time I am in Calis.  ;D  ;)

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 10:08:58 AM »
Awwww no, all you ladies are making me panic now!  I have always been the same, using almost all of our allowance just for me, or for "apartment stuff"    (hubby is pretty good with using just his hand luggage allowance!)  This is the first time we are travelling with hand luggage only and I'm not sure how it will work out!  My case measures EXACTLY what Easyjet states on their website, and I'm sure we will manage (along with our one duty free bag each) as we're only away for a week, and have loads of things in our wardrobe in the apartment. 

However on our next visit, we will have 20kgs each, as I'll need to stock up ready for the summer and October visits!   :)

Will let you know how I get on with carrying so little luggage ......... !  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 10:53:24 AM »
We tried 15kg to Portugal last year and my fortnight was hell! Missus had left half me clothes at home so she could get hers in :(

Going Easyjet this year to faro - 20KG   :)

Monarch to Dalaman - 20KG  - although to be honest I normally don't need many clothes for Turkey as it's a more relaxed holiday - clothes wise I mean. More nights in with a barbie or just bumming around at local eateries and bars. Not the pressure to 'dress up' in Koca Calis at night time.

We also left a few bits there and to make sure we remember what we have left we laid everything out on the bed and took photos. Might save us a few duplications this year and a bit of weight as we also left toiletries as well - and they take up some weight girls!

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
I received an e mail from easy jet his week stating that my flight times had changed for the return journey so printed it out.lo and behold it was exactly the same flight times !!! Has any body else encountered this.? now i m worried that they ve changed it and sent the old times  :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf