Author Topic: A2B Transfers: Promo Code for Extra 10% Off  (Read 8688 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: A2B Transfers: Promo Code for Extra 10% Off
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 23:09:58 PM »
just had a look at Transfer4cheap for one person and it is coming up at £15.25 for one way!!maybe I have done something wrong  :(

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 06:36:51 AM »
desmartinson - It is coming up at over £36 for two returns on the shuttle bus dalaman to calis with a2b.  This is double what we paid last year, and it is also currently the same price as two return journeys dalaman to olu deniz.  My guess is that there's been a mistake with the price to calis.  I have emailed them and awaiting a reply, as they are looking into it.

Watch this space!     :)
julesbob 50 lira is £18 at todays exchange rate, I-e 2 people return £36. I believe this time last year it was approx. £7 for one to dalaman, so if so £2 increase don't seem so bad.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »
Karen, it has gone us by £1.25, we paid £14 last week and then it was £13 for the return journey - a slight discount for booking return.

Made a mistake in my earlier post, should have read £27 not £23.  Still a good price for 2 returns I think.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »
thanks Marrgie I will have another look later I suppose it was inevitable really that the prices with a lot of the shuttles would have to increase at some point...

Offline daveG

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 15:11:02 PM »
From purely a personal point of view, my requirement is to see the driver at the bottom of the slope(DLM)late in the evening and If this means paying an extra fiver or so, so be it!! I have with one exception always used Orange very reliable and only now with a marked price difference have I changed. I jumped on the bandwagon once before with Rain transfers to find although I had all the relevant confirmation etc no driver!! and having spoken to their contact We were advised sorry but we can not help you!!

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 16:26:58 PM »
A2B - 2 journeys in the last 2 weeks - both on time, clean vehicles, ok drivers, what more can you ask for at the price?

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 11:11:26 AM »

[/quote]julesbob 50 lira is £18 at todays exchange rate, I-e 2 people return £36. I believe this time last year it was approx. £7 for one to dalaman, so if so £2 increase don't seem so bad.
[/quote]

Des, I'm sure we paid just over £9 each RETURN last year (an absolute bargain!), so £18-odd for the two of us, which makes £36 a 100% increase on last season's price.  It was a huge saving on the £60 we had been paying for a private transfer, which is why we used it on every visit.  I may be wrong, but, as a woman, I doubt it!!!!!    :)    :)    :)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »
cant follow that one jb. ???

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 20:29:34 PM »
We paid £22.60 in May 2012 for 2 adult returns to Calis.

Same dates exactly but for 2013 coming out at £29.62

That's still some jump in 12 months...

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 18:16:14 PM »
A2B are offering 10% off for transfers in June and July the code is "byewinter"... does anyone know if you have a transfer booked with them whether it is easy (and cost free) to change the date of the transfer, reason I ask is I am not sure when I will be coming back but have to book a transfer for hubby so may as well do mine at the same time (saves keep paying a quid  :) )but have never amended a booking with them before...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf