Author Topic: Holidaying in Koca Calis  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Lynn25

Holidaying in Koca Calis
« on: August 22, 2013, 14:22:15 PM »
Hi all.  We are currently looking at various apartments/villas to rent for next Summer and usually stay in Calis itself.  Just seen a lovely apartment, ideal for the 2 of us and after sending the enquiry form, it's come back saying it's actually in Koca Calis.  Haven't got a problem with this at all but just a bit of advice on the location?  We've not been further than Seaside/Guvens and we don't tend to venture far from the poolside so not too concerned about daytime excursions etc, just looking for a relaxing few weeks. Also how easy it is to walk to and from Calis front if we were to go there in the evenings and how far/long would that walk take, is it a well lit route? And lastly recommendations of places to eat/drink in Koca Calis and local shops for milk, bread etc.
Many Thanks
Lynn.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Holidaying in Koca Calis
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 14:38:42 PM »
Depends where the apartment is. Some people reckon Koca Calis starts around Seaside but I like to think its actually around Sunset/Surf Cafe that it starts - and that's a ten/fifteen minute walk to Guvens at a slow pace.

If its further along than that then you are talking 40 mins walk into Calis.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 14:40:57 PM »
Name the complex and I'm sure you will get more accurate answers. Or PM me as we have a place in deepest Koca Calis - so I know all the shops and bars etc.

:)

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 15:22:23 PM »
Thanks Stoop. There was no complex name on owners direct just said a 10 min walk to the beach. Will email and try find out. Thanks for your help.   :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 15:57:53 PM »
Hi,

If its 10 mins walk to the beach are you sure it's an apartment and not a house/vila? Where we are is about that distance but most of the properties are semis or detached. Not many aprtments that I can recall although people do sometimes call houses apartments for some reason. Have you got a picture or link? If you PM me it I will have a better idea.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf