Author Topic: Tablets  (Read 8307 times)

Offline Lotty

Re: Tablets
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 22:04:31 PM »
Que?   ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 22:23:33 PM »
I'm still taking mine.

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 17:45:45 PM »

Last year we got a box put on the roof connected to a small gadget in the living room.  It cost £60.00 we pay 35 TL per month, for WIFI connection, but only when we are in are place. So, Ipad. Computer and we can hook up the computer to the T.V. with Film On and watch British T.V. 
Fingers crossed we are really pleased with it and we get good WiFI connection.   The company that fitted it just turn off the connection when we go away and put it back on when we are there.  Our neighbours were so impressed, they got it in too.
Hi Jacqui, can you provide more details on the system and who installed?

Thanks Simon

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 20:11:58 PM »
We got it through Volkan when he was at Vojo's   He arranged for us to meet the Electricians at the shop and they followed us in our car back to our Villa.   They fitted a box on the roof and took a wire down the side of the house and then through to the living room where the fitted a smal white box.
After Volkan left, he sent us details of the guys who did the job so we could get in contact with them and get the WIFI switched on again.   
We passed the information on to Olga who looks after our Maintenance and she arranged to make the payment for us and get the WIFI back on.   No problem, it was done and we again were pleased with it.
The only problem I see is, the guys do not speak a lot of English, so you would need someone who speaks Turkish to contact them.   I can p.m. you their details if you wish?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2015, 02:44:05 AM »
Jacqui is this the gadget you mentioned on the other thread re getting wifi in Turkey?if so can you also pm me the details please....thank you  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 09:39:11 AM »
Yes it is Karen,  I will p.m. you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf