Author Topic: calis hotels  (Read 9759 times)

Offline dagnabbit

Re: calis hotels
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 18:47:39 PM »
has anybody stayed at the tugay, yasemin, pelin or area hotel as there are good deals here as well, thanks in advance   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 19:24:22 PM »
Just the Pelin out of those - I found it past it's prime (I was told it was once one the places to stay in Calis - not sure if that was actually the case) - breakfast unremarkable, rooms average, staff not particularly helpful and soundproofing pretty bad even by Turkish hotel standards. I got the room next to the family who have the telly on from 7am at full volume.

Offline mickinblack

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2015, 20:55:57 PM »
A friend of mine stayed at the Tugay in May, loved it , he's  going back again next month. 1st time in Calis as well.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2015, 22:11:04 PM »
Toky stayed at the Tugay and she seemed to enjoy it.  We pass it all the time and it looks nice and quite busy.  A lot of the residents use the Ambar Pide which is just opposite. Ambar has a bowling green and also new rental apartments.  We eaten at the Ambar and had take-aways and it is good. 
The only thing I would say the Tugay is a bit further to walk to prom.

Offline Mr Toky

• Newly Registered
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 22:30:13 PM »
We stayed at Tugay a couple of years ago and could not fault it.Treated like one of the family. Help yourself to drink out of fridge and just let us know later how much you have had, do you mind if we paint the walls while you are lying by pool. Really lovely people and the price that we were charged for the hotel was unbelievable, there was also a free fridge in the room. Believe it is now run by Thomson's so don't know if it has changed

Offline goon3r1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 17:41:02 PM »
Try the Club E, stayed there in August for 2 weeks. Already booked again for next August

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 20:56:10 PM »
We did stay at the Letoon 11 years ago and have been back for meals. IMHO it has the best site for an Hotel in Calis, right at the end of the prom, nice and quiet, with fabulous views. 

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 23:32:17 PM »
Stayed in Pelin a couple of times, in  old block and new block. New block was far superior and pool area was nice.  Tugay was simple, quiet, cheap  and very laid back when we stayed there. Not quite like that now that Thomson has taken over and put the prices through the roof. Also stayed at Oykun, Cenk Bey, but now we stay at Golden Moon, primarily due to it's location and lovely pool area. The only one I wouldn't go back to is Cenk Bey.   :)

Offline dagnabbit

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 09:33:10 AM »
ok after checking trip advisor i found what i think is a good deal kaan hotel 9 nights for £73 for both of us, rated 9 out of 101 hotels so i booked it    :), just hope i did the right thing, thanks for all your help, first holiday in calis a we usually stay in ovacik or dalyan so looking forward it.    :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 09:56:31 AM »
Kaan is quite a bit back from the front but it's a popular, clean hotel. I'm sure you'll enjoy your choice.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf