Author Topic: Mp3 player bought in Turkey  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Mp3 player bought in Turkey
« on: January 01, 2017, 13:12:46 PM »
Apologies if this is in wrong section!Happy and healthy 2017 to all members.
can anyone help me please that is more techy then me! Last year I bought an mp3 player and also this adaptor to go with it, anyway when i plug it into my lapttop it says Windows does not recognise the device any solutions please! Im going to try and upload a picture so folk can see whst Im talking about in case anyone else has the same little gadget! Thanks in advance...

Fingers crossed the pic is there, if so that was easy!
Forgot to say I bought both items in Kipa...

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Mp3 player bought in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 13:33:01 PM »
Great picture. It's given me loads of links to Russian, Slavic and Asian girls who would like to do extremely interesting, and possibly life threatening things to me.  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 09:34:40 AM »
This gadget is still baffling us any ideas greatly received as to what to do..the music on my pc has transferred successfully to the micro card according  to the laptop, the problem lays with once you go to play the music on the mp3 its not there! Thanks for any help   :)

Offline rik

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 18:00:46 PM »
I did see your original post and wrongly assumed you had sorted it. Without being able to see the device, It's difficult to make a judgement. At a guess, I would think the usb connection may only be to charge the battery in the player. So would be better in a mains adaptor as used for other devices.
One possible reason for it not seeing the MP3's is, they may need to be in the root directory (not in any folders) of the memory card. It's a pity you are not in Fethiye. If I could see it, I may find a solution.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 18:26:58 PM »
Yes it's very difficult without being able to look at it. Have you tried putting the memory card in your laptop, filling it with songs then putting the card in your mp3 player? As rik says it might just connect to charge in your laptop.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 22:25:27 PM »
Thanks Rik and Keith we did think we had sorted it but alas the music is not on the mp3 player once its unplugged from my laptop! I will try that tomorrow re plugging the memory card into computer putting the music on it and putting it back into the mp   :)thanks again

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf