Author Topic: Moving to Turkey next year! :)  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Anita Watson

Moving to Turkey next year! :)
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 12:17:57 PM »
Hi bigtuk, puma, number2, amanda, orange, doll, Crabbit and Jane! Thanks for replying to my intro, how very kind of you all.  Im a student nurse at Stirling University i finish my course next December and my plan is to get a job in ESTNF hospital in Fethiye.What i have read thanks to you guys, it does seem complicated but i will follow all advise. I will probably rent somewhere first then depending on how the income goes buy! Do you need to come into the country with a certain amount of cash?

Offline cute_boy

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 12:50:57 PM »
hi anita.. its nice decission to move to turkey.. especially to fethiye where is really a heaven..
i am sure u can find a job in fethiye easyly.. except the esnaf hospital, also u can work in letoon hospital which is another private hospital. if u interested in i can help u..
wellcome to turkey alredy now..

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 14:55:30 PM »
anita good luck

Offline kanga

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2005, 13:10:50 PM »
a warm welcome to the forum ,sorry its a belated one but we have been in calis for 7 weeks and no computer,just sun efes and fun,good luck with the move we have been going to calis to our house for the 7 weeks for the last 4 years,and during this time my children aged 10,12,14 have picked up the language well,they even speak for me when we are out,

kanga

Offline SEVIYORUM

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2005, 12:55:17 PM »
hello anita i moved to turkey but sadly im back here. but definatley moving back out when i have finished college. your 6 year old will be ok! he or she will pick up the language easily anyway. i lived there for a year and im almost fluent (well not fluent lol) and kids pick these things up easy anyway. go for it!! you will always regret it if u dont!
Rach xx

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 20:29:59 PM »
Hi Anita, welcome and I hope you find the advice about your son. The only thing that I can say to you is that in Turkey children are adored so you should be fine.
Pete

Offline Anita Watson

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 21:17:30 PM »
Thanks again, wish i was there already. Coming out for a week on the 10th, will have to find the Forum Bar, just checking for directions.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf