Author Topic: Cenk Oner - Criminal  (Read 10104 times)

Offline mdstockings

• Newly Registered
Cenk Oner - Criminal
« on: June 12, 2017, 10:43:00 AM »
Having recently dealt with Cenk Oner in the sale of my property in Calis Beach, I feel it appropriate to warn others about him. The short version of this story is that Cenk had found buyers for my property, and when it came to paying for and transferring the property, he called me to say the buyer’s had pulled out. I regarded as somewhat incompetent rather than deceitful.

However…

A few days later I got a report of people in my property redecorating, and it transpired that Cenk had indeed sold the property to them by misusing a conditional power of attorney. He had sold the property and not transferred any of the sale money, but wired through the account of his father, Turan Oner.

•   Do not trust this man;
•   Do not give him your bank account number;
•   Do not advance him any cash;
•   Do not give him power of attorney;
•   Do not give him keys to your house/apartment;
•   Do not accept his offer of renting your place;
•   Simply do not believe a word he says –
        o   His grandparents are not sick;
        o   His grandparents have not died;
        o   He has not been admitted to hospital;
        o   He does not have a stomach ulcer;
        o   He does not have a flat tyre on his car;
        o   He has not visited the bank/deed office in your absence;
        o   Never believe he is where he says he is;

Cenk Oner is a criminal, a fraud and a thief.  He is a compulsive liar and should be avoided at all costs. I have still not received any of the money from the sale that he made and am now forced to pursue him via a solicitor.

Always use a reputable company to sell/buy property in the Fethiye/Calis Beach area.

Offline mac2010

Re: Cenk Oner - Criminal
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 11:04:03 AM »
Is this man an Estate agent if so whats the name of his company?

Offline mdstockings

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »
He acts as an associate of Century 21 in Fethiye - all of his e-mails were from a Century 21 e-mail address and he appears in the group photo on their website.

I am currently pursuing him via a local lawyer - Sule Beder (who is really good actually).

When and if the civil case against him is resolved I understand that criminal charges are also being made against him.

I gave him many opportunities to rectify this situation but he gives excuse after excuse, lie after lie, so in the end I was forced to formally instruct the solicitor.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 11:36:42 AM »
He acts as an associate of Century 21 in Fethiye - all of his e-mails were from a Century 21 e-mail address and he appears in the group photo on their website.

Have you made the parent organisation aware of this case?  We've had dealings with Century21 (in Spain) and found them to be a professional organisation.

Century 21
Levazım Mahallesi Koru Sokak No:2
Zorlu Center R1 Teras Evler Kat:1 Daire:105
Besiktas/Istanbul
Turkey

Phone: +90 212 3243707  Fax: +90 212 3243712  info@century21.com.tr

I am currently pursuing him via a local lawyer - Sule Beder (who is really good actually).

Probably the best suited lawyer in Fethiye for this type of case.  No opened wage packets brought home to that household...

JF

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 11:52:13 AM »
Sule Beder finally got our Tapu for us after a prolonged battle pursuing Deska Global builders. Good luck with this stressful situation.

Offline mdstockings

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 12:09:03 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I will let Sule do her job and hopefully we will have a reoslution.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 12:15:30 PM »
That's shocking. I thought ( well hoped ) that all that sort of behaviour was in the past in Fethye. Best of luck

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 13:11:59 PM »
Its a real shame Cenk Onur was a great kid he went of to the army and when he came back he had changed as we had been friends of his in the past a mutual friend warned us of him and not to give him money no matter what he says that was back end of May but this seems to have been going on for some time,  just goes to show you cant trust anybody where money is concerned and I would never give power of attorney to anyone no matter how well you no them.
I hope you get it all back you need a good solicitor and going on the references on here  Sule Beder is the one

Offline patrice

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 19:04:27 PM »
 Best of luck mdstockings words fail me just evil thought towards this Cenk Onur.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 22:32:17 PM »
Wow.

I really do wonder how some people sleep at night.

Good luck mdstockings, Sule will sort it!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf