Author Topic: Transfers to Calis  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Loujasmin

• Newly Registered
Transfers to Calis
« on: July 13, 2017, 12:08:36 PM »
Morning,
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place ( I'm a newbie) I am looking to book our transfer from Dalaman to Calis beach area on 5th July, I have read with interest recommendations on companies and on shuttle topics. Can anyone recommend the best transfer solution to us? We don't drive and have never been to the area before, it is just my husband and myself so no others to consider in the decision making process, I know that the shuttle seems to be the cheaper option, but does it take a lot longer? what I'm basically asking for is pros and cons we may not have thought of!
Many thanks in advance. Lou

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Transfers to Calis
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 12:35:25 PM »
Shuttles are definitely a cheaper option, but the main problem is that most now drop you off at the nearest main road to your accommodation. That's fine if you know where you're going, haven't far to go or don't have too much luggage. In all honesty as a newbie, I would want to get a private transfer that drops you at the door.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 12:40:43 PM »
If you want a private transfer where there is only you and the driver  there's no waiting about for other passengers plus it takes you door to door I think the average is £70 return  lots of advice on here for transfer company's or as I have started to use HOPPA it tends to work out around £18 return (Calis beach) but if you have a discount code you can get it down to below £15 the down side is it only drops of at hotels so if your staying in a villa you would have to find the nearest hotel also you may have to wait for other passengers to arrive the longest I have waited is half hour so not to bad also when returning you have to keep looking on the HOPPA web site for your return time it normally updates your account 24 hours before you fly so you would need internet access also they are supposed to text you your time but on a couple of times I haven't had a text but all in all I do like the service and its cheap 

Offline Loujasmin

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 13:07:27 PM »
Thanks so much for your replies, I certainly didn't know the shuttle doesn't drop you at your door!
Yes we are in a villa, which according to our given information is around 10/15 minute walk to Calis beach. The shuttle might not be the best option on our first visit plus it will be around 1pm and we will have our heavy luggage with us! Gulp!
Right, that has really helped. Thanks so much.  :)
Lou

Offline JulieDiane

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 17:14:54 PM »
We have always used Fethiye airport transfers the last few years, never had a problem, this year 4 of us plus a toddler is £60 return from airport to hotel,

www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf