Author Topic: Easyjet  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Christie

Easyjet
« on: July 27, 2017, 14:33:29 PM »
After arriving at dalaman airport 3 hours before check in, as advised by easyjet, the flight home was delayed by just over 4 hours, which lead to a fairly awful 7 hours hanging around, however they did supply us with a meal of sorts, burger,  chips and soft drink at the airport, and she we got home we immediately went on line to claim for compensation although we were not very hopeful of any success. However,  easyjet came good and have paid out over £700, so thank you easyjet, it is nice to see they do pay out some times.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Easyjet
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 14:54:53 PM »
Easyjet have always paid out for us when our flights have been sold cheaper nearer the flight date. Only drawback is that the only way to cash in the voucher they give you is to phone up. Easyjet call answering service is permanently experiencing "an unusually high volume of calls" and puts you on hold for 20 minutes (as a matter of corporate policy). That's OK; what drives me up the wall is that they only have one song which they play on a loop and this abomination is "Are we human or we dancers?". I have only the vaguest idea what this question is supposed to be about and no idea who the hell would want to ask it - let alone hang about for an answer. It is musical  drivel. However I suppose it is worth 20 minutes of aural torture to get money off your next few flights - ours was £750 last time.

Offline bulla

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 15:24:50 PM »
I think they have stopped refunding now for flights

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 16:03:39 PM »
Yep, you're right Bulla.

Offline Fran

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 20:32:45 PM »