Author Topic: Christmas  (Read 7249 times)

Offline SteveJ

Re: Christmas
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 05:03:49 AM »
I was going to buy venison for Christmas this year but it was dead deer.   ;)

Offline daveG

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 10:08:09 AM »
Yes Karennia that is  the one, have stayed there several times and its a good 5 star all inclusive at a reasonable price. The only downside is that
it is a good way from Antalya centre/coach station/and also the old town.In the past when arriving at Antalya A/P we have had a night or two there before setting of for Fethiye.(www.libertyhotelslara.com) They also have a hotel in Olu Deniz.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 16:03:17 PM »
Brilliant thank you so much for info Dave   :) we will be doing it other way round Fethiye to Antalya then fly home from Antalya...there seem to be soooo many hotels in Antalya, iv looked at loads Im finding it all a tad overwhelming hence why I thought Il just go for the Liberty Lara, I thought Id read its 10km from airport, il recheck before booking....

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 17:09:35 PM »
Brilliant thank you so much for info Dave     :) we will be doing it other way round Fethiye to Antalya then fly home from Antalya...there seem to be soooo many hotels in Antalya, iv looked at loads Im finding it all a tad overwhelming hence why I thought Il just go for the Liberty Lara, I thought Id read its 10km from airport, il recheck before booking....
We're going to stay there next March, will be interested to hear what you think x

Sent from my Lenovo YT-X703F using Tapatalk

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 19:44:20 PM »
Yes it was...Much smaller than the others but it was very good..

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 22:34:27 PM »
Thanks all im defo going to go for the Liberty Lara, on Thompson website it says 40 mins from airport that will do us,though iv since realised we wont be at the airport wel be at the otogar but hey ho, thats the next thing to think about...not sure whether to book now or wait until after Christmas when all the holiday "sales" start   ;)

Offline davybill

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 10:39:02 AM »
There are quite a few expats going to the Liberty Hotel for Christmas.

Offline daveG

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 14:33:32 PM »
I am sure you will be happy with the standard at Liberty but in addition another I would recommend would be the Titanic, closer to the Otogar and not that much more expensive at the time of year you are planning.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 17:06:04 PM »
I have looked at the Titanic loads and totally loved the look of it ooh I think im going to wait a bit beire booking espec of its closer to the Otogar as well. Thanks for that...

Offline wickwilly

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 18:53:51 PM »
I have stayed at the Concorde Hotel on several occasions. This is in Kundu which is about 20 minutes from the airport. It too is Ultra all inclusive. Its a very good hotel and the prices are definitely reasonable.
WW

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf