Author Topic: EasyJet new bag allowances  (Read 3155 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
EasyJet new bag allowances
« on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:24 AM »
All customers can take ONE cabin bag on board. There’s no weight limit but we do ask that you are able to lift it into the overhead locker.

We've got new bag options to suit every kind of trip:

15kg bag. The smart choice for a short break.

23kg standard bag. If you're going away for a little longer our standard bag is the perfect choice.

Available to buy from 15 November 2017.

Up to 32kg bag. For those who pack everything except the kitchen sink.

*If you made your booking before 15 November 2017 and bought a 20kg hold bag our new bag policy will not affect your booking and your bag allowance will remain 20kg.

You can read the full details here http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/baggage/cabin-bag-and-hold-luggage

Offline Steve A

Re: EasyJet new bag allowances
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »
Mrs A always needs a 32kg even if it’s for a weekend away then never uses half th3 stuff,I think she must like packing !

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 13:33:44 PM »
Booked my flight for June, back in September and checked price to add hold bag only to be told the new prices will not apply to my booking, the old rates apply.

Offline busybee

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 05:04:51 AM »
I can manage 15kgs going when I stay with my daughter, as will have the washing machine, so will save a bit of money, it all helps.  Coming back might be a different story  ;)  ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
Booked my flight for June, back in September and checked price to add hold bag only to be told the new prices will not apply to my booking, the old rates apply.

*If you made your booking before 15 November 2017 and bought a 20kg hold bag our new bag policy will not affect your booking and your bag allowance will remain 20kg.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf