Author Topic: Pegasus Connection Flights from Istanbul  (Read 2628 times)

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
Pegasus Connection Flights from Istanbul
« on: February 05, 2018, 15:06:59 PM »
Looking at flights with connections from Istanbul to Dalaman
It only allows for one hour ( Do you think this will be a bit tight ) could anyone advise me on the fast track i.e. How this works, can you pay before we go, and costs
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Pegasus Connection Flights from Istanbul
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 21:19:46 PM »
Done the Stansted via Istanbul route with Pegasus many times & always caught the connection. Yes, it's tight & I've sometimes had to be a bit pushy at passport control!

Here's my experience from last year

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=62856.0

Offline Stortman

• Formerly the artist known as Essexboy
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:49:31 AM »
Yes, we've done the same Stansted to Dalaman trip. It gets a bit tense when you've taken off late from Stansted but we have always made it and legging it quickly through international and into domestic is usually pretty straightforward with (sometimes!) Pegasus staff helping you on your way. The only time we have missed a connection was the reverse trip from Dalaman to Stansted where we just could not get through a crush of people at passport control in Istanbul and had to wait for 6 hours.

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 16:31:38 PM »
Stortman if you was to miss connection for flight on either leg do you have to pay for new flight or does PEGASUS get you on the next available flight
Also what happened to your baggage??

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 19:42:53 PM »
I travel stansted to Dalaman via Istanbul several times a year and in my experience you need at least and hour and a half between flights, even if they are on time, as Istanbul is always busy.
We missed our connection couple of weeks ago and Pegasus just booked on onto the next flight two hours later. I guess this would depend how full the flight was.
Never used fast track but their queues are often very long too. It's difficult to book from uk as when I recently tried it did not accept uk cards. You can buy at airport but if your short of time it's impossible.

Offline philrose

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:21:34 AM »
Stortman if you was to miss connection for flight on either leg do you have to pay for new flight or does PEGASUS get you on the next available flight
Also what happened to your baggage??
They will put you on the next available flight. If its the following day they will provide free hotel accommodation. It's happened to us a couple of times in each case our luggage arrived with us at Dalaman with no problem.

Offline Stortman

• Formerly the artist known as Essexboy
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:30:19 AM »
Yes Fishman they do put you on next flight. We had option of going to hotel for 6-7 hours or staying at airport. They paid for a lunch although no alcohol!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf