Author Topic: Thomas Cook Delays  (Read 9700 times)

Offline blueclad

Re: I Love Thomas Cook So Far So Good
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2018, 10:38:57 AM »
Just a small update on our delay claim.  Janice of T C customer service in a Glasgow office phoned back yesterday as promised on Saturday night  to advise the TC delay system was live and we will get a refund of £ 660 total within 7 days into our bank PLUS a refund of 2x 125 TLR for our CIP lounge costs exchange rate of 6 ,10 . due to no food or drink available after 2 hours delay and only available 10 mins prior to boarding some long hours later..
 has anyone else claimed for the CIP lounge costs ????

Well done Janice and T C for prompt action SO FAR till monies  gets into my bank..

Offline marina

Re: Thomas Cook Delays
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2018, 11:09:46 AM »
Hold it there blueclad! Why are they only paying £660 compensation. You are entitled to £350 per person, so £700 total for two of you, which is what we got. By my reckoning they've still only paid you what you are entitled to and nothing extra for the lounge, even though they are making it sound like they are.
We didn't claim for the lounge anyway, just took the money and ran!   ;D

Offline blueclad

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2018, 12:19:58 PM »
Marina,
 they quote it,, is based on euros which and converted to  £ at the time / date of the delay , I will question them again this evening when the advisor Janice is on late duty

Offline marina

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2018, 14:48:59 PM »
T Cook complaints form has a table showing what you are entitled to - €400 (£350) doesn't say anything about whatever the exchange rate is at the time. One way or another you have got what you are entitled to as regards flights but it will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 15:10:17 PM »
Glad I'm not a TC shareholder with you on their case Marina. Good stuff, go!! that woman.

Offline marina

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 16:17:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf