Author Topic: Zip and Link beds  (Read 2514 times)

Offline hornedfrog

Zip and Link beds
« on: April 23, 2019, 15:58:59 PM »
Hi, all.
Just wondering if anyone knows a shop selling zip and link beds/mattresses? Am looking to furnish the flats and believe that's the way to make sleeping more flexible. I'm in Hotel consulting here in the UK (and zip and link are everywhere) but cannot for the life of me find any in Turkey. I'll need three sets (six beds) in total.

~Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dale

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Zip and Link beds
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 19:14:16 PM »
It might be worthwhile going to have a chat with Bekir at Eren Spot. If he can't get them, nobody can. It would be handy if you took some photos or a brochure with you.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 21:25:12 PM »
Have you looked on IKEA's Turkey website? They may have them & you can have them delivered

Offline lissa

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 23:08:36 PM »
I know a few hotels in Kalkan have these types of beds so must be available in Turkey. I will try and find out but Bekir at Erin spot would be a good person to ask.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 07:43:41 AM »
Thanks, all.
I've been on both Eren Spot and Ikea websites, along with the big Amazon-type eCommerce shops but no joy yet. I've been in contact with a hotel supplier, but it seems everything is either shipped or made to order.

I'll see if I can contact Bekir directly before coming out; like most folks, Eren Spot is normally the first port of call for anything!

@lissa: I would really appreciate anything you find out; just the names of the hotels in Kalkan who use ZnL beds would be a great start.

Thanks again.
Dale

Offline WendyA

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »
I looked for something similar 8 years ago, without luck. It’s not very important for me (just for when friends stay), so I bought something in the U.K. that goes down the middle of the beds and straps the singles together. Not ideal for regular usage maybe but has worked for the use I’ve given it.

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »
Thanks for the reply, Wendy.
My latest plan is to place a memory foam mattress pad over the "pushed together" beds when made up as a SuperKing to help eliminate any gap between the mattresses.

Thanks again.
Dale

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf