• Newly Registered
Re: Hello
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 19:27:43 PM »
welcome richard to the forum

Offline MrT

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 21:26:23 PM »
Hi thats exactly what we have done when we go to Mexico at christmas , our turkey visits are very different though.

We discovered how good the busses were a few years ago and now we often only do a day or 3 in different places around Mugla

This is probably the one we do most,  couple of days in Dalyan , mad night out in Marmaris , few days in Oludeniz . finish off in Kayakoy.

cant wait until we get over in 2020 and we have a real road trip.

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2019, 07:23:53 AM »
Hi Tosh Tosh, thanks for the welcome, you're right it is a fantastic forum and full of good information, hopefully i'll be able to contribute in the future!!

Hi Menthol, we will definitely use the water taxi to Fethiye, I'm sure my wife and daughter will like trying the shops, i'll try and find a nice bar that they can come and meet me at after they'e finished  ;D
Just like they do in Calis, they'll go and have a wander and then find me in Joseph's perfectly happy!!

Hi MrT, we did New York a few years ago for a family wedding, stayed in a hotel out in New Jersey, kids loved it doing nothing playing in the pool etc. Stayed in New York for 3 nights on the way back, did all the sights, including the water taxi, and my daughter didn't really enjoy it said she preferred the pool - lesson learnt   ;) 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf