Author Topic: Property rentals/ tax paying etc  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Property rentals/ tax paying etc
« on: June 09, 2019, 08:47:18 AM »
Good morning all.
Can anyone tell me please if you had ever rented out a property here you own BEFORE the Giykimbil system registering etc came into force was the property owner automatically classed as being a business?
Thanks in advance for replies

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Property rentals/ tax paying etc
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 08:49:26 AM »
Sorry forgot to also ask this bit is very important what do you do if you have paperwork showing your address has been mixed up with someone else’s who is running a rentals business here and youv already paid some bills for that person...

Offline cenk

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 09:38:47 AM »
Sorry forgot to also ask this bit is very important what do you do if you have paperwork showing your address has been mixed up with someone else’s who is running a rentals business here and youv already paid some bills for that person...

Do you mean mixed up for tax registration?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 10:01:02 AM »
Hi Cenk yes like address mix up of both utilities and paying tax on rentals on a diff property to the one you own here

Offline cenk

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 10:32:22 AM »
Hi Cenk yes like address mix up of both utilities and paying tax on rentals on a diff property to the one you own here
Tax registration for a property can be done only by the signature of the owners or their attorneys by a valid power of attorney. Probably they gave your property's address code by mistake when they are registering their rental property. The tax registration on your property must be canceled. The best way is you get a consultancy from an accountant and he can help you for correcting this mistake. If you dont know any English speaking accountant, please let me know so I can give you contact details of an accountant.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 16:10:04 PM »
Thank you very much Cenk I really appreciate that will pass on to the owners whst you have said

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf