Author Topic: Pegasus Flights  (Read 4627 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Pegasus Flights
« on: September 19, 2019, 12:26:17 PM »
After today's Easy Jet debacle. Has anybody any idea when Pegasus will release their flights for Summer 2020? :(

Offline blueclad

Re: Pegasus Flights
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 15:35:51 PM »
Pegasus flights were on sale late December last year, Mondays from Manchester and Gatwick direct flights  quite good flight times and cheaper than  3 options  available  easy jet tui and also  T C

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 17:38:21 PM »
Thanks Ron. They've now booked with Tui for July 2020. It is for my our Joanne's sister-in-law. Only problem now is that Joanne is flying at 07:00 with Easy Jet and Liz is flying at 15:00' ish with Tui. Shared transfer kyboshed  >:(

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:28:26 AM »
Can anyone tell me about flying with pegasus.
Dlm to Manchester via Istanbul with 1hr.20 min stop over, it doesn't say we have to re collect luggage, so is this enough time.
The only connecting flight i have done before you got off the aircraft waited in a designated room and re boarded when flight ready. Is this the same?, I have read somewhere that it can be long processe to go through Istanbul Airport so would this apply to this type of pegasus flight. Thanks in advance.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 12:42:19 PM »
The first thing to clear-up is, are you flying via IST (the new Istanbul Airport) or SAW (Sabiha Gokcen Airport) ?

If they've only given you 1 flight number for the journey they may well keep you, and your luggage, on the plane at IST / SAW

If you've got 2 separate flight numbers, when you check-in at DLM your luggage should be labelled for MAN. The groundcrew will take care of transferring luggage.

Offline lissa

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 14:51:14 PM »
Have travelled a few times with Pegasus and Turkish airlines via Istanbul to U.K. and never stayed on the same plane. Been given 2 boarding cards at Dalaman each time, flown into domestic terminal in Istanbul and then walked to International terminal and gone through passport control and security. Your luggage is transferred for you, no need to collect and check in again. You wouldn't have time in any case. If you are going through Sabiha Gokcen, you can purchase a fast track through airport so you do not have to queue so long at passport control. I don't know if this can be done at the new airport in Istanbul.

Offline Fran

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 18:13:08 PM »
We flew back from Sabiha airport today, with Peagasus, however we had been in Istanbul for a couple of days. When we flew in from Dalaman I did see a transit lane for international flights . We checked in with the mobile app, and had boarding cards on our phones, these were acceptable at both Dalaman and Istanbul which made the whole process much quicker, we only had hand luggage so straight through to security at both airports. There were no queues at passport control at Sabiha airport but this was leaving not arriving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 11:48:18 AM »
Do you get a luggage allowance & food with Pegasus like you do with Turkish Air?
Currently looking at both airlines for flights and it’s not always visible when just looking...
Many thanks   :)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 12:11:27 PM »
No luggage & food are add ons further down the booking process

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 13:41:00 PM »
Thank you, we are flying from dlm to Stanstead via saw, it has 1 hour and 20 mins between flights and yes 2 separate flight  numbers, So will luggage go through automatically from the dlm flight to the second flight to Stansted.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf