Author Topic: Anyone who was at the Soul Train event please read  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Anyone who was at the Soul Train event please read
« on: September 19, 2019, 17:50:13 PM »

I know this is in the wrong section but feel as if we need as many people as possible to see this and hopefully someone can help this poor lady.
I am totally disgusted by this man's actions and hope he gets a bit of rough justice before the authorities catch him

her post from Facebook

Hi Everyone,

I am appealing for witnesses and/or photographic evidence of a serious assualt (GBH) that took place on myself around 9.00 pm at The Soul Train Charity Event on Thursday 5th of September.

I would be very grateful if the lady who said her husband was willing be be a witness as he saw everything to please get in touch with me.

An English man called Philip John Ackrill, his wife, plus another woman physically assaulted me because they did not like me smoking at the table which was in open air.  Philip John Ackrill smashed a dinner plate over my head when I was actually leaving the table to remove myself from the their threatening behaviour.

As a result of this vicious attack I was taken by ambulance to Esnaf hospital with a head injury which required 7 stitches to close the wound. I also had substantial bruising to my upper arms. This incident has traumatised me to the extent where I am now frightened to be around British tourists that have been drinking alcohol.

I have instructed a lawyer to enable me to prosecute those involved in the assault.

It is after taking advice from my lawyer that I am appealing to you for help in getting this dangerous man prosecuted and prevented from causing injury to anyone else.

Below are pictures of my head injury after spending a night in Esnaf hospital being patched up. 

Please share this post with your friends to ensure it reaches people that may not be on this site.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.
Marie Rohan

Offline Ray1951

Re: Anyone who was at the Soul Train event please read
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 18:58:22 PM »
This is shocking.  I hope that anyone who saw this has the decency to come forward so that no one else suffers at the hand of this cretin.  I hope you feel better soon and regain your confidence.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 20:08:21 PM »
The police were called immediately so hopefully the guy will be dealt with

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 20:46:03 PM »
The police were called immediately so hopefully the guy will be dealt with

There is no mention of that in the lady's post John.

Offline BUBSMUM

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 21:38:03 PM »
I was standing a short distance to the car park on that evening and witnessed this lady being helped into an ambulance.  Not knowing the facts, I could only assume that the poor woman had had an accident or something had fallen on her head, which at the time she was clutching.  At no time was there a police presence, which begs the question, for such a mindless and vicious attack the police did not arrive simultaneously with the ambulance. or were they even called? This is only an assumption as I did not see any police arrive, if at all, as shortly after I returned to join my table.  I hope this poor lady recovers speedily but the trauma will no doubt be with her for quite some time.

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 21:48:52 PM »
We were sitting high up with a good view of this lady’s table, and saw the whole thing.
He hit her with a big, thick earthenware plate. 
What we found strange was that two people carried on eating as if nothing had happened. 
Quite shocking.

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 08:25:21 AM »
What an absolutley disgusting thing to do to another person, do hope he is found and dealt with. 

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 09:55:05 AM »

What we found strange was that two people carried on eating as if nothing had happened. 

There's no accounting for how people will react to a traumatic situation.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 11:24:51 AM »
Anne, is this the same Mary Rohan who had the son Charlie and apartment A4 at Violet?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 11:51:03 AM »
Anne - it is my understanding that the police were called to the incident.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf