Author Topic: Jet2 refunds? What's happening?  (Read 3481 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: Jet2 refunds? What's happening?
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2020, 10:00:35 AM »
We should have flown on 4th May. This I a pasted copy of e mail received from Jet 2 yesterday.

"We’re sorry that your flight is no longer going ahead due to the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We know how much you were looking forward to a well-deserved break. Please see below for your affected booking(s).

We will automatically refund the total cost of your booking. This will be credited to the card you paid with within the next 28 days.

Please note that you’ll be automatically sent documentation that may seem irrelevant to the transaction above. This is part of a process that we can’t change at the moment while we’re focusing on dealing with the high volume of affected bookings."

Offline Steve A

Re: Jet2 refunds? What's happening?
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2020, 11:31:25 AM »
I booked my holiday via On The Beach So it’s Hotel and flight separate.Therefore I e been in regular dialogue with OTB who have been very good explaining I will be refunded Hotel and accommodating separately but it will take some time to sort.
In the middle of this Iam then contacted by Jet2 to say I will be given a voucher/credit note for the flight part of the holiday -no chance !
Contacted OTB who said not to correspond with Jet2 as they have done it on my behalf,refund is confirmed and on the way ,so it’s a case of watch this space

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf