Author Topic: To days News  (Read 2706 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
To days News
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 15:20:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lance

Todays news older children should start school later 10/11 am because they are tired in the mornings ,what on earths going on this has got to be a joke ,whats this generation going to be like in 30 time glad i wont be around to see it .[:(!]

Watched a documentary about this last week.  Apparently teenagers have an internal clock which adjusts with the chemical changes in their body during adolescence.  Research has shown that they now 'peak' around 10 - 3 each day, and therefore that is the best time for them to concentrate and focus.  American schools have been trialling the new schooling hours system for some time. The Documentary was really interesting actually and does explain why i can't get my 15 year old daughter out of her pit in the mornings !!! :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
To days News
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 18:34:56 PM »
lance good luck with your move to turkey may see you around and about,when we are over next

Offline ted molloy

To days News
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 00:30:39 AM »
All children from the age of five should attend school from 7am to 6pm six days a week 50 weeks a year and the two week holiday should be taken at Christmas. When they go to the supermarket with their
parents they should be locked up in a large cage outside, this will give us normal shoppers some peace and quiet.

The age limit for shoppers should be 18 to 80 I say 80 so that the over 80s can stay home and winge about the good old days and their
meager pensions.

(There are only two kinds of children in my life,
ones I dislike and ones I hate)[:(!]

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
To days News
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2009, 01:34:16 AM »
went to MK marks and sparks today, evrywhere I looked OAPs with walking sticks hobbleing along blocking the gang ways. I thought the winter we just had would have cleared out a few but no, they just hibenate? and come out when the weather warms up.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf