Author Topic: Good Optician  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Bluebells

• Newly Registered
Good Optician
« on: April 13, 2021, 09:15:36 AM »
Had a few quotes in Fethiye town. Cem optician etc and the quotes are around 6000 for lenses. 2000 frame.
Can anyone recommend an Optician that’s not so expensive?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Good Optician
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 11:57:29 AM »
I assume you're talking TL's. Even then I think they're taking the **ss.

Have you got extremely strong prescriptions ?

Try Star Optic in Hiroshima. They've got a Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/staroptichisaronu/

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 18:47:40 PM »
I recommend an online Company called Glasses2You based in the UK and delivering online worldwide.

email......help@glasses2you.co.uk

phone.....01489 572 340

They will manufacture and dispense your glasses according to the information given by you from your optician's prescription.  They have a very wide range of frames and lenses and I can unreservedly vouch for the quality, service and delivery of their products.  In the last 12 months I have bought a spare pair of standard glasses and a pair of sunglasses all fitted with varifocal lenses to my specification.

In each case I saved around £140.  They operate an international delivery service.

I have no connection with the Company other than as a customer (a very satisfied one!)

It's well worth a look on their website  Glasses2Youuk where so much more information is available.

Good luck in your search.

Offline lissa

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 21:17:44 PM »
Try Sen optic, just down the road from Cem optic. Past deniz bank and turkcell shop towards town center, Huseyin is very good, say you know melissa!

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 07:31:32 AM »
Angela bought from Cem Optic last year - Less that 1000TL, thorough eye test at independent optician included. (they weren't diamond studded though !!!)

Offline Bluebells

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 13:43:04 PM »
Thank you for the information everyone.
I went to Star optics in Calis today.
It’s for varifocals, ultra thin, transition.  I’ve got the eye test from Letoon hospital.
They are asking 2400 for lenses. Frame extra. Different brand but much better price.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf